Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Electric Avenue Chapter 8

It took me what seems to be a lifetime, but i finally have it in my hands.













Im talking about Black Moth Super Rainbow's first release, Electric Avenue Chapter 8, part of the Electric Avenue series. Got my 2 copies in the mail last week! I havent taken the cd-r's out of their sleeve yet, but i guess im going to tonight so i can replace the mp3's i have for a better quality. So excited to hear it! If you want a copy, please dont ask me. It took me over a year to find, so do your own searching.

Onto some more sweet news. Out now on I, Absentee is Ice Warz '85, Red Falcon Projects new mini album! The album art if fucking RAD! Take a looksy at it and hear some previews here, and place your order soon, because its limited to ONLY 50 COPIES. Ya, i said 50. They'll be gone quick, so do it up! I just placed my order, only $7!!! Great music, cool art, what more can you want?

No comments: