Friday, May 8, 2009

2 Thick Scoops

Alright, I'm gonna lay it on extra thick today, with 2 posts. YEEEY!
As i said in my recent post about Pre-Ordering Allegheny White Fish,
i got it in the mail yesterday. (Seems like ive been doing a whole lot of online shopping). I listened to the album for hours and hours last night. This album is perfection. A totally different side of Tobacco from where he is now, a good kind of different. If only i would have known about him back then. This is a great album to spark up some greens and relax to. I cant believe were finally listening to the infamous AWF TAPES! I tried taking pics of the inside and disc, but my camera had no batteries. So here are pics of the front, back, inside, and cd.
Images courtesy of http://jeffmartin.freehostia.com

front:























inside:


























































back:


















disc:


Its all good and fun to download some free stuff, but it helps out the band when you hand over your wallet and buy a copy if you like their work. It shows them we like what we hear!

No comments: