Monday, August 4, 2008

Watch Out Hollywood!


Tinsletown's got a new leading lady, and her name is New York. Finally, after 3 years of waiting, a show ALL about Tiffany Pollard a.k.a. New York and her acting career as she goes to Hollywood to become a legit actress.

I AM HER NUMBER 1 FAN, and have been before she found "love" with tailor made on I Love New York 2, before I Love New York Season 1, and even before ya'll jumped on the bandwagon when she made a special comeback on Flavor of Love 2, and this is why I am super happy they finally gave New York a show that was all about her and her dream to become an actress. I've already seen her in about about 3 guest appearances on T.v shows and i know this will only boost her career to another level! Ive seen the trailors and it looks hella good and has drama written all over it, why watch anything else?!??!?!
New York Goes to Hollywood Premieres tonight @ 10PM EST.

No comments: